30 days of Doctor Who - day 2



Day 2 - Favourite Companion

Of the old who companions it has to be Sarah Jane Smith. She was just great in both the old and the new series.
I feel we get to know the companions better in the new series. That may be why my favourite of all time is from new who. I really liked Rose. Martha was a bit boring, but nice enough. Can't stand Amy, but am a big fan of Rory. Donna is however my favourite.

She developed during the series from a shouty, obnoxious bride to be and into a real person. Liked how they managed to tie her to the doctor without any romantic or sexual overtones as well. She was also really a woman of action. I like how she would often take charge and work with whomever to solve whatever problem she and the doctor were facing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...