30 Days of Spartacus - Day 10

Day 10 - What do you not like about the show?

It sounds ridiculous when you watch a show like Spartacus to say you think there is to much violence. Even so I'm going to say just that. I'm not squeamish myself, but I do actually look away from time to time. There is also a fair share of gratuitous sex that I might have done without.
Now I don't really mind that much. As you can see - I'm a fan of the show. It just makes it harder to get people to watch. I also fear many people don't really see the great plotting and detail that goes into an episode of Spartacus because they are busy watching the tits or slow-mo or blood or whatever..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...