30 Days of Torchwood - Day 23

Day 23: Favourite Minor Character



There are so many good minor characters in this series!. Some are there only for an episode, while others are reoccurring. For me there are two definitions of this:


You have the reoccurring ones like Rhys, Suzie, PC Andy, Martha, Captain John, Gwen's parents, Frobisher etc. They are minor, but quite developed. 
I like Rhys the most of these characters. Admittedly he is the one one by far the most episodes as well, so his character is well-developed. But I've really liked him from the start. He seems to be the perfect boyfriend/husband, and Gwen cheating on him felt horribly jarring to me. (Or just put in there to make the show more edgy..) 
I think I'd like one of him - and I'd treat him nicer ;-)


Then you have the characters who only appear in one episode. They might be less developed, but I really like Emma in "From Out of Time". She was just really sweet and brave, and handeled herself very well. Pity we never heard from her again, actually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...