30 Days of Spartacus - Day 6

Just a little bit late to keep up my schedule today, but even so - there are questions to be answered..


Day 6 - Which unpopular character do you love?

Don't know if I really love any obviously unpopular characters.

Mira is somewhat unpopular in some circles, and I guess I do love her in the last season. Then again, I think her popularity rose just as I started to like her.
I like Solonius, and I know many people out there dislike him. Even so he is no more despicable that any of the other Romans.
So - none really! Are there really any unpopular characters in this show? Don't think so. There is a clear purpose to all characters, and even though they do awful things sometimes you can understand that due to their circumstances. It's just that well-written!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...