30 Days of Spartacus - Day 13

Day 13- What character would you bring back if you could?

Now I'm no fan of bringing characters back from the dead. Also I think they have all died in a very suitable way. There are however characters that I miss very much.
As I spoke of in the last post, I would have been interested to see how things would play out if Varro hadn't been killed. Seeing as he was a Roman it might have been interesting to see how he would define himself after an escape. There might have been a potential there to make him an enemy of the rebellion.

I do miss Quintus Batiatus a lot though. If I could have him be not dead somehow I imagine he would be a welcome addition to the show. He brought with him lots of humour and also the underdog's perspective in Roman society. He was just the sort of character it would always be nice to see more of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...