30 Days of Game of Thrones - day 10

Day 10 - What pet from Westeros would you adopt?

Being a Stak-fangirl I would definitely like a direwolf. If I had to choose one, I would really like Ghost. But then again - maybe I could get Lady before she was executed. Sansa swore she was a good wolf, so she must have been.
Must say I'm more of a cat-person, though. That doesn't mean i would like to adopt the Lannister lions, but maybe I could take care of Rhaenys kitten, Balerion? I do already have one that looks a little bit like him ;-) Maybe I should just rename Jazz..




Dragons are out the question, though. I'm fairly convinced they do more harm than good, actually!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...