30 Days of Game of Thrones - day 25


Day 25 ~ Your favourite Bran-moment

Bran is in the top 3 of my favourite character - so of course every moment with Bran in it is a good one! If I have to pick only one from Game of Thrones, though, I think it will have to be the moment he wakes up after having been pushed from the tower.


First of all he wakes up - which is amazing. Secondly there is a dream in the books that is quite prophetic. That just makes the chapter great. In the series his wake-up scene was inter-cut with Lady's death. Since I was really saddened by her death and annoyed with Ned, this ruined the moment for me a bit. But I guess Bran waking up was meant to be a sort of consolation-price and that worked out ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...