30 Days of Game of Thrones - Day 27

Day 27 - Favourite Jon-moment

Jon befriending Sam is a definite favourite of mine. I just like how he realizes there are people out there more unfortunate than himself. Also I think the whole friendship between Jon and Sam is just wonderfully portrayed. There are many reasons why Jon is my favourite character, but him being able to befriend all sorts of different people is a character-trait I really appreciate.

While I love the character, he does not always have the most exciting of story-lines. There is a lot of trudging through the snow etc. with him. I guess that is necessary, though. I'm really worried about him after the attack in A Dance with Dragons. He was such a great Lord Commander, but I guess he failed in selling his ideas to his men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...