30 days of Game of Thrones - day 16


Day 16 ~ Your favourite Ned-moment

My favourite moment is actually from the book and does not appear in the series. It's in Bran's very first chapter just after  Ned has beheaded Gared. Bran asks him if you can be brave even if you're afraid, and Ned answers that when you're afraid is the only time you can be brave.

There is also a moment later when Ned and Arya talk that I really like. Ned says to Arya that "When the snow falls, and the wild winds blow the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.". I think it's sad scenes like these are missing from the series. Neds small comments here say a lot about him.

When it comes to the series, I think I prefer the scene where Ned resigns from the council in anger. That's right Ned - show everyone what honour is really about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...