30 Days of Game of Thrones - day 15


Day 18 ~ What Stark would you be?
I’d be Sansa. Not necessarily because she’s the best Stark, but I think her actions and reactions are most lilke what mine would be. Especially as she gets a bit older and a bit more cunning.

Robb is just too bold and too harsh for my liking. (Actually I must confess that I never liked the character. Did cheer for him, though. He was a Stark after all, and Grey Wind was great!)
Arya is very rebellious, and as I don't have a rebellious fiber in by body I definitely would not be her. Would have liked some of her survival-skills, though!
Bran is incredibly gifted, but I would not want his gifts. He can be quite scary some times - even though he is just a boy. Don't think I'd like to spend eternity stuck by a tree beyond the wall either.
We haven't really had the chance to know Rickon very well, either. Can't chose him without knowing more about him..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...