30 Days of Game of Thrones - Day 29


Day 29 ~ Favourite book. 
I love A Clash of Kings! Mostly because of Tyrion’s cleverness, the confrontation between Stannis and Renly, the house of the undying and all the other lovely scenes!

There is no denying it's hard to pick which book is the best one, because they are all brilliant! A Storm of Swords is a close second to "Clash", and A Game of Thrones is of course the book that had me hooked on the series. 
I haven't been as excited with the last two books, but I think that might have something to do with the plot moving slower. There is a lot of set-up in those books, and even if it is necessary, that makes them a bit more tedious than the others. I find myself liking them better on my second and third readings, because there are so many subtle hints that you don't pick up on the first time around. I must say I'm looking forward to everything culminating in the next books, though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...