30 days of Torchwood - day 12



Day 12 - Your favourite couple
Romance is not usually what interests me about a series. I don’t really watch sci-fi for the romantic entanglements. If that were the case, I’d rather watch soap, as they are not exactly generous with the romantic content in Torchwood. If I have to pick a couple though, it has to be Jack and Ianto. 

Their relationship is understated in a way that makes it mysterious and interesting. They are a bit of an odd couple who seem to have found each other in spite of everything. I’d like to know more about how they got together and what they really meant to each other. Some of the fascination lies in the guessing, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...