30 days of Torchwood - day 24


Day 24 - Best Torchwood on Doctor Who moment

They aren’t really in it, but I love the mention they get in “Turn Left”. I know some people are quite sceptical about it, but I like RTD's tendency to give shout-outs to his spin-offs and other characters on Who. Also I miss it now that he is gone from the show.

I also just love the arrogance of Torchwood 1 in “Army of Ghosts/Doomsday”. It’s a great preface to the series, and even though this was partially dealt with in “Cyberwoman”, I would have liked to see even more of Torchwood Three dealing with the events. Owen clearly knew a great deal about it, and we do see Jack being aware Rose was declared dead after the event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...