30 days of Torchwood - day 2


Day 02 – Your favourite series
I prefer the first two series to the third one.  Though Children of Earth is an excellent piece of storytelling, it is much too bleak for me to really love it. It also left me disliking Captain Jack, which used to be a character I liked very much.
First and foremost, though, I prefer the first two seasons because they contain the ensemble cast. I liked the humour and companionship between the five main characters and to see how this developed through each of the first two series. By the second series, the show really found its feet, and that is what makes me put series 2 marginally above series 1. It is a bit more constant and also has fewer clunkers than I thought the first series had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...