30 Days of Torchwood - Day 26


Day 26 - Where you think the series should continue to
For me, this series ended with Children of Earth. Owen, Toshiko and Ianto were the most interesting characters. 
I don’t really care what happens to Gwen. It would be nice if she and Rhys live happily ever after, though. Jack should just go sit in a dark, dank cave and brood until he turns into the Face of Boe.
There are some questions I’d like answered. They never will be – but even so:

a  - What happened during the year that never was? Apart from the trip to the Himalayas, that is.. (That could be quite at neat series all on its own..)
b  - What would Tosh do after her five years were up?
c  - Why did Ianto lie about his background, and how did he get involved with Torchwood (1) in the first place?
d  - What happens to the people on Flat Holm, the ruined hub, the dead/frozen people, Myfanwy or Janet now?

I I might of course watch Miracle Day at some point, but the reviews haven't really tempted me to do so. It doesn't seem to be the series I fell fore anymore. My hope is it gets cancelled so it won't get more ruined than it already has been.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikke en sånn som får en lykkelig slutt?

2020 - året det var så mye tid til å lese

Men så må vi ikke glemme bjørnen...